Menu Plan Monday 10/30/17



Aah, a flashback from days gone by.  We always carved pumpkins at this time of year when the boys were small.  It's one of those activities that were lost as my boys {well, they aren't boys anymore} grew up. 

Lots of new stuff happening in our household this week.  I made the decision in September to go back to school and honestly, the admission process went so smoothly that I believe it must have been meant to be.  I started doing homework this past weekend and my first class is Wednesday evening.  All on line. On line classes are something that I am not familiar with and never thought I would participate in.. but I am doing it despite my inexperience.  Thank goodness Ty hasn't left for college yet.  I get the benefit from a computer whiz right in my own home.  I can work a program like nobody's business but I struggle with troubleshooting any problems I encounter.

  Another thing I'm focusing on this week is to cut out any and all simple sugar desserts.  To satisfy my sweet tooth I'll be eating baked apples with maple syrup or honey and plain yogurt.  Ty is certainly a bad influence in that area.

Happy Halloween!

LAST WEEK:




Grilled Chicken, Roasted Butternut Squash, Baked Potatoes

THIS WEEK:

Chicken Parmesan-using pre-made cutlets
Mashed Cauliflower Potatoes
Green Salad

Green Salad

BBQ Ham
Roasted Asparagus

Grilled Shrimp
Vegetable

Leftovers

Homemade Naan Pizzas

Sheet Pan Macaroni and Cheese


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com





Comments