Menu Plan Monday 4/16/18

If you like a sweet tart orange that has no seeds and is a cinch to peel, try the Minneola variety.  They are my absolute favorite and I buy them every year when they are in season.   The season has pretty much passed now and I feel like I am in a holding pattern as far as fruit and vegetables are concerned and I need a new fruit to eat for breakfast.  It has still been too cool here to see an abundance of choices at the Farmer's Market so I have been eating plain scrambled eggs.  I don't particularly like breakfast foods in the morning and I usually stick with some sort of fruit for a mid morning snack followed by an early lunch.  Fingers crossed the spring bounty hits the market soon!

I forgot to finish my meal plan post last week and what we ate...well, it wasn't terribly appetizing.  The only exception was the ham I baked on my day off.  I'm in crunch time now to finish up the last class in this semester and cooking isn't on the top of my priority list.  To give you an idea of my workload, I finished and submitted an outline for my presentation today and studied for what feels like 100 hours.  This week I have a forty five minute meeting with my adviser on Thursday, at some point I am going to film myself and submit a presentation, and finally take an objective assessment wherever I can fit it in all while working every day but Thursday.  Oh yeah, I have a medical appointment on Thursday also, thank heavens I have an early time.  I am already exhausted just thinking about my jam packed schedule but I know I will be so so so relieved when I finish everything.  Then I can start getting my stuff ready for my trip to Ireland!  I was invited by friends and the stars aligned making it possible for me to go. Have passport will travel is my current motto.  The downside of all this crazy "busy"ness is that I have been starving every day!  Considering that I ate matzo with butter one night and called it dinner could possibly be the reason why 😆

I hope your week is full of all good things xoxo

SATURDAY
Baked Tots

SUNDAY
The Juicy Lucy Burger with melted cheese oozing from the center of the ...

MONDAY
Bread and Butter

TUESDAY
(new recipe)
Green Salad

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers

THURSDAY
Green Salad

FRIDAY
Whatever we find, probably Eggs and Soy Sauce Over Rice

I can't wait to make this Blueberry Pie pie when I have fresh berries in the house.  Oh yeah, I have to make time to go pick those too.  I'll just tack it to the bottom of my schedule 😋

I found this inspirational quote on an old post when I was writing our weekly plan and the message still holds true for me, especially since I will be in Ireland at the end of the month.  I love to travel ❤

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments

Post a Comment