Menu Plan Monday 10/16/17

Person Wearing Brown Timberland Work Boots

We rocked our menu plan last week!  I included my grown up boy in the decision making for meals, albeit a little arm twisting went in to the occasion.  Helping me to plan seemed to make him way more invested in dinner than usual.  I am blessed that he likes to cook so getting a little help in the kitchen isn't all that difficult thankfully.  Guess what I did for this week too?  Yep, he helped with the planning.  Fingers crossed he will continue to be a willing participant in the kitchen for cooking duty.

SUNDAY
Asparagus was pricey this week so I used some shelled edamame in its place.
Sourdough Toast

MONDAY
Turkey Bacon
Scrambled Eggs with Feta and Peppers

TUESDAY
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans and Tomatoes

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers

THURSDAY
Stove Top Mac and Cheese
Green Salad 

FRIDAY

I didn't write a To Do list for each day but nothing requires more than a simple throw in the frig defrost.  Have a great week :)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments