Menu Plan Monday 7/31/17


LAST WEEK'S DISHES:
Chicken Barbecue

Ham and Cheese with Gouda and Mozzarella

Chicken Pesto

Naan Pizza used up a lot of small odds and ends that were languishing in the frig just waiting to well....rot, for lack of a better expression.  The bread worked so well for the crust, I bought another pack from Aldi to have on hand for an easy pizza night.

BLT Hot Dogs were our star recipe last week.  Absolutely delicious and simple!
**NOTE:  I bought Hormel pre cooked bacon at Sam's which makes this dish even more simple.

Panna Cotta
Next time I'll add a bit more gelatin and top with a blackberry reduction.  Sweet and tart speaks to me.

I was all set to make this recipe but when I came home Ty had made his version of Macaroni and Cheese.  A great end to my day!

Breakfast for dinner wasn't on the plan but worked out to be a quick meal with minimal dishes.  Gotta love that.

You see that delicious looking plate above?  Well, that is my biggest culinary regret this week.  We ate at Bonefish and I left my entire meal in the to go container on the table 😮  Fontina Grilled Pork Chop, Au Gratin Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans...so sad.

THIS WEEK'S OPTIONS:

**Country Chicken Skillet

**String Cheese Manicotti 
{divided and one for the freezer...I'm only cooking this if it rains.  If not they will both go to the freezer}

**Mexican Veggie Burgers 


**Nachos or Fantastic Taco Casserole

**Eggplant Parmesan Stacks



DESSERT:

**Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake For Two

**Individual Berry Cobblers

That's all for us this week.  See ya!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments