Menu Plan Monday 5/2/16

Happy Monday
{A beautiful gift from Tanner just because,...aaah, sweet son}

I didn't post a meal plan last week but...I've been steadily eating through what's left in my cupboard, only supplementing my supplies with absolute necessities, including fresh fruit and vegetables...Yay for me!  Things are definitely going to get interesting since I have a serious hodgepodge of items left in there. Here are a few dishes I prepared over the last couple of weeks.

Eggplant Parmesan Stacks

Oven Baked Turkey Quesadillas


Pesto Chicken Pasta with Honey Roasted Tomatoes and Peppers

Sloppy Joe Muffins


Chia Pudding is my favorite new dessert, homemade jam on the bottom and wheat germ with fresh berries on top.

I like cooking off of a list with no days or set plans now that I only have to please myself with dinner each night.  Here is what I'm thinking for this week.

1.  Some sort of version of Summer Fruit and Spinach Salad
4.  My own version of Cheeseburger and French Fry Casserole, using what I have.
6.  Granny's Easy Macaroni and Cheese {I'll post the recipe}
7.  Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos {for the freezer}
9.  Chicken Lettuce Cups-a friend mentioned these to me just yesterday.
9.  Chickpea, Bacon, and Spinach Pasta

A couple of Mexican recipes will certainly use up the abundance of cilantro I've got.  All my entrees will have vegetables roasted, grilled, or steamed on the side...or....a green salad.  I'm loving the spring produce right now.

Have a great week :)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments