Menu Plan Monday 10/9/17

So....the non plan menu plan worked out pretty well, but writing a real plan is where it's at.  I'm even going to write myself a "to do" each day to make things runs smoother which will include sides prep so vegetables and salad will become our routine again.  The weather here hasn't cooled off much but all the posts I've seen around the web have me craving fall type food.  Rain is in the forecast for the first half of the week so I can use the oven, turn the thermostat down, and pretend.

Have a great week!

Green Orange and Yellow Pumpkins

SUNDAY
Roast Pork Carnitas-Making Cuban sandwiches
Salad
To Do:  Shred cheese, chop tomatoes, lettuce, char corn, make guacamole, brown turkey, and beef, cook rice.

MONDAY

DIY Chipotle Bowls-Using leftover pork
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for defrost.

TUESDAY
Jasmine Rice
Steamed Broccoli
To Do:  Make up crock pot, mix up bread.

WEDNESDAY
Pumpkin Chipotle Sauce with Bucatini
Caesar Salad
To Do:  Start soup.

THURSDAY
Leftover Toasted Bread

FRIDAY
Leftovers, Out to Eat, or Takeout


I'd love to make a dessert for us to enjoy this week but I'm keeping my expectations reasonable since it has been a long time since I have planned in this much detail.  Haagen Daaz is on sale this week at my store and the mini bars are just the right size to satisfy our sweet tooth.

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments