Menu Plan Monday 5/8/17

LAST WEEK:
Not a great picture, but sausage and peppers over brown rice with roasted veg.

Chicken wings, I'll be using this method again.

Sheet pan pasta.  This recipe was delicious but...I didn't have all of the ingredients, and I improvised a lot.  I think I will make it again when I have everything I need.  Due to my thorough dislike of kale, I will still be using spinach.

This recipe would have been way better if Ty had remembered to plug in the crock pot.  Regardless, I will use the method again.

Oven Baked Grilled Cheese is such a simple idea.  I sliced a tomato and heated up the leftover roasted veggies.  Voila, dinner is done.  I used bread I bought from Earth Fare {roasted garlic} and then exchanged unflavored butter for this butter making the end result even more delicious.

THIS WEEK:
**Salisbury steak with mushrooms and onions, grilled corn, and slow cooked fresh green beans in the crock pot.


**Pork Tenderloin-freezer meal {omg, I still haven't made this!  Not this week, nor this week and I'm embarrassed to go back further}  Crispy parmesan potatoes or Crash hot potatoes and Green beans

**One Pan Chicken Picatta

Homemade Pizza or this one, or even this if I happen to get a bargain at the store on bread.

I'm pretty sure I won't follow this exactly because I am working an insane amount of time this week.  I cooked two meals on Sunday and plan to cook two more on Tuesday leaving the easier ones to throw in when I feel overwhelmed.

Happy cooking and Happy Monday!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments