Menu Plan Monday 2/27/16


Last week, I didn't get to make many veggies since I didn't cook much.  I had a busy, busy week and cooking was low on my priority list.  So....my Farmer's market finds are sitting in my frig and they have to be cooked this week.  I hate to waste food, especially locally grown fresh vegetables.  Bottom line, I'll be chopping, roasting, sauteing, and whatever other method I come up with, to cook said vegetables.  At least there won't be any shortage of brightly colored items on our plates.

I'm adding some carrots and green beans to all of these below.

I cooked the cubanelle peppers but still have the poblanos and half of the bell peppers


With all of this fresh produce available, deciding on a side dish won't be difficult at all 😊

In no particular order, our main dish meal plan for the week:





Split Pea Soup with Ham

Queso Fundido-with Soy Chorizo

Beef Tips {new}

I'm hoping to make Old Fashioned White Bread  in my bread machine and Peanut Butter Poke Cake Brownies for Wednesday when my son and his fiancee come over for dinner.  Great excuse for bread and dessert.

Have a great week and Happy Monday!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments