Menu Plan Monday 10/24/11


I'm finding that fall and winter meals are much, much easier to pre make as soups and such  hit the spot with the cooler temperatures.  Last week we made all of the items in our plan except for the pizza since "someone" forgot to remind hubbie to make it!
This week we will incorporate some crockpot meals along with a few freezer items for
maximum ease and minimal work!
And...I feel the need to make something with pumpkin.  I think I'm going to use this post from lifeasmom.com ultimate recipe swap to pick a few.  I really want to use my apple peeler/corer/slicer this weekend also.....for that we'll just have to see what deals I can find for apples!
Thanks for stopping by and hope your week is blessed :o)

 SATURDAY

Photo Credit
Chicken and Dumplings
(To share with my lovely friend )
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow

SUNDAY

Photo Credit
Potato Soup
Strawberry Spinach Salad
To Do: Make bread,, freeze leftover chicken and dumplings, make peannutty chicken sauce, boil eggs, make chocolate banana bread


MONDAY

Photo Credit
Skillet Pork Chops
Rice and Gravy
Steamed Veggies
Quick Rolls
To Do:  Leave instructions for family on how to assemble tomorrow's dinner.


TUESDAY

Photo Credit
Peanutty Chicken with Noodles
Green Salad
Garlic Toast
To Do:  Assemble crockpot


WEDNESDAY
Sweet Aromatic Chicken With Rice (Crock Pot). Photo by J-Lynn
Photo Credit
Sweet Aromatic Crockpot Chicken
Rice
Frozen Veggies
To Do:  Nothing, easy assembly of pizza tomorrow


THURSDAY
Easy Tomato-Basil Pizza
Photo Credit
Easy Tomato Basil Pizza
This Crust
Butter Lettuce Salad
To Do:  Nothing, freezer meal


FRIDAY

Photo Credit
Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Broccoli and or Peas
Leftover Toasted Oatmeal Bread


Again, thanks for stopping by and happy cooking!


as always....
happy Monday ;o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com










Comments

  1. I have made my Potato Chowder for the last two weeks. I love soup! I wish I would make it everyday, but I think the family would tire of it. You have some great recipes here. Feel free to link up to my Must Try Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your food photos. I'm thinking of making a soup next week. We have lots of potatoes and I know the hubby would enjoy a Potato Chowder!

    Have an amazing week. Looks like there's going to be some good eating at your home this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment