Menu Plan Monday 10/18/2010

Yum, Slab Apple Pie was the highlight of last week's menu, and I plan to make it again for this week.  I have a crust, I have apples, and I have an oven, so I have no excuses.  This recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today....and I hope your week is blessed.

SUNDAY
The World's Best Chili (I hope)
Green Salad
Cornbread
Sweet and Salty Party Mix (Pampered Chef Recipe--See Post Later in Week)
To Do: Brown pork chops for crock pot.  You can tell I got a deal on pork, its been on the menu every week! 

MONDAY
Crock Pot Pork Chops (Recipe Below)
Leftover Salad
Biscuits
To Do: Nothing, I'm off tomorrow!


TUESDAY
Lentil Tacos 
Corn
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomato
Avocado
To Do:  Make meatballs and cook them, tomorrow is my late day.


WEDNESDAY
Porcupine Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Peas
To Do:  Marinate chicken breasts.


THURSDAY
Grilled Chicken Salads
Bread and Butter
To Do:  Chop leftover meatballs and chicken for pizza.


FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza by Hubbie


There you have it, a simple week that doesn't involve lots of prep work.


This plan is linked at orgjunkie.com.  Head on over there for other good ideas for your dinners!


.....and as always.....
HAPPY MONDAY!


Recipe for Crock Pot Pork Chops
Pork Chop Dinner 
4 to 6 Thick Cut Pork Chops 
4 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes Sliced with skin on 
Yellow Medium Onion Sliced 
12 medium size Mushrooms cut in half 
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup 
1 can Pet Milk 
 7 American Cheese Slices 
2 teaspoon dried Thyme( 1 tsp for Pork and 1tsp for vegetables) 
Salt and Pepper to taste 
Season your Pork Chops, Potatoes, Onions, and Mushrooms with Thyme, Salt and 
Pepper. Sear Pork Chops in a dry hot skillet (no oil). Layer in the Slow Cooker, 
Pork Chops, Potatoes, Onions, and Mushrooms. Place Cheese Slices on the top of 
the layers. Mix together Cream of Mushroom Soup and Milk, pour the mix over the 
top of the layers. 
Cook on high 4 hours or low for 6 hours 
I found this recipe
here!  I will write later in the week with my changes and review.

Comments

  1. I love porcupine meatballs. It was one of my mom's specialties growing up. I need to make them soon. You have a great week planned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment