Menu Plan Monday-Memorial Day Edition 5/29/17

Last week, I was on my own in the eating department for the most part.  Ty left town early Wednesday morning {like I dropped him at the airport two hours before his flight, 5am...and It takes two hours to get to the airport😲} to spend a long weekend with his grandparents in Charlotte, NC.  That didn't stop me from cooking or eating for that matter....I just had significantly more leftovers 😉

LAST WEEK:


Not as pretty as my normal dish, but quite tasty!

Baked Eggrolls
I really need to post my recipe for these "better for you" eggrolls.  They are delicious and freeze like a dream.

This method for preparing artichokes is so simple.
It is the easiest I've ever done.
Finish them on the grill with olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Dijon Marinated Chicken breasts are a family favorite.  I defrost the chicken in the marinade and then grill.  Easy peasy.

THIS WEEK:
MEMORIAL DAY
**Slow Cooker Citrus Pulled Pork 

**Mushroom Ravioli with Bechamel and Sauteed Fresh Mushrooms, maybe even use this mushroom cream sauce

**Taco Salad or Taco Topped Baked Potatoes {using ground chicken} with Green Salad

**Curried Chicken Bits with Basmati Rice

**In-N-Out Copycat Burgers with leftover potatoes



Have a great week!






Comments