Menu Plan Monday 5/15/17

Good Morning, confession time here.  Last week, our meal plan fell to the wayside.  I worked more than I would have liked, and prepped less than I should have.  With that being said though..we ate at home each and every night.  Not as healthy or fresh as I would have liked, but homemade which in my book is 100% better than grabbing unplanned fast food.
Since I didn't get to shop for this upcoming week either, this week's plan will prove to be interesting to say the least.
LAST WEEK:
Leftover Pork Nachos--from the pork tenderloin I had in the freezer

Oh look...more nachos {boy request} from taco meat I had in the freezer. 

I don't have any other pictures from things I made last week but like I said, we made do and pulled things out of the frig and freezer.  
This upcoming week, yet again, I'll be using things that we already have out of the freezer and making do when it comes to dinner.  Here are my ideas for things that work in a pinch when you are short on time and motivation.
THIS WEEK:
Quiche using Hashbrowns as the crust
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Feta and Homemade Turkey Sausage {freezer}


I'm hoping things will be settled enough so that next weekend I'll be able to prep vegetables like I normally do, but until then, we will have to settle for a few quick and easy things to get us through. Now, I'm not guaranteeing that there isn't a Rotisserie chicken in my future from Earthfare...anything to make dinner easy with minimal prep work is all me this week.

Have a great day, and HAPPY MONDAY!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments