Menu Plan Monday 3/13/17




Waaaaa...I'm late in posting my menu mainly because lately, I'm just behind on everything.  Laziness, lack of ambition, lack of appetite, I have all the excuses but in all honesty, no good reasons.

I haven't shopped for food now for almost two weeks and our supply of homemade convenience foods is at an all time low.  Just ask the kid that lives with me.  "Mom, there is nothing to eat here" to which I reply..."You know, you just have to turn on the stove, honey" {of course, I'm using the sweetest nurse voice I can muster}  But because I'm a Mom and I'm nice like that, I plan on making some freezer quick fix items over the next weekend.

Anyway, on to my dinner plans for this week...even though my true feelings are to scrap it all and eat restaurant food for the week.


Pretzel Crusted Chicken Bites
Deep Dish Taco Squares
Corned Beef with Rye Bread and Swiss Cheese
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Eating out


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments