Menu Plan Monday 1/13/14


Time for some oldies but goodies.  This is my first full menu plan in like....well....forever.  I'm out of planning shape :D
I'm linking up with orgjunkie.com just like I used to do every Monday for 3 years until I became "home displaced".  I'm so glad I'm not now.  Real food is important!
I'm starting this meal plan right by posting about the most important thing I will make in the next week, dessert, and it's almost healthy.
how to make coconut chocolate mousse
(yes, I'll report back)

SUNDAY
Corn
Chopped Lettuce, Tomato, Salsa, Avocado, Cheese
To Do:  Cook chicken on the grill, chop chicken for later week recipes, trim veggies, pack lunch, maybe throw together casserole, maybe make egg rolls.

MONDAY
Green Salad
Toasted Bread
To Do:  Put hamburger in the frig

TUESDAY
or
Home Fries
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Chop remaining chicken fine, if I don't make the eggrolls for the freezer on Sunday.

WEDNESDAY
Rice with Butter, Scallions, and Soy Sauce
Green Beans with Garlic
To Do:  Put pork chops in the frig

THURSDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
Au Gratin Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus
To Do:  Nothing, nada

FRIDAY
yoyo


There you have it...my first in a very long time.  I hope I stay strong and don't bend to the bright lights and ease of restaurant foods...Anyway have a blessed week and 
as always...
happy Monday :)

Comments