Menu Plan Monday 8/26/13




Rotisserie chicken is on sale this week...so guess what we're having while Mamaw is out of town?  I'm going to shred and freeze two for convenience meals and use one to make a couple of items for this week.  It feels odd shopping and planning, although I know that my kids and Dad will appreciate a plan on work nights.  Regardless, hopefully I still have skills putting together a menu and shop for all of the ingredients.  My concern might be the amount of time it takes to get everything made....sadly, I'm not as organized or fast as I once was.
Have a great week and be blessed.

SUNDAY
Green Salad
Bruschetta
To Do: Shop, put roast together in crock, chop veggies for peanutty chicken, make lentils, and chicken bacon sub and freeze, pack lunches.

MONDAY
To Die for Crock Pot Roast. Photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Potatoes
Carrots
Sliced Tomatoes
Flaky Biscuits

TUESDAY
Corn
Shredded Lettuce and Chopped Tomato
Guacamole

WEDNESDAY
Garlic Bread

THURSDAY
Oven Fries
Steamed Broccoli

That's it, and Friday will be a quick restaurant meal or take out....whatever I have the urge to do!

as always....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments