Menu Plan Monday 4/22/13

I have a perfect way to not save money.....don't meal plan!  With all the hustle and bustle of my life, I have gotten out of the habit.  It happens quickly albeit in my case, some circumstances contributed.  Now that we're getting closer to being on track, my dilemma is to figure out how to use up a good portion of my stockpile while supplementing with fresh vegetables and meats.  I have decided though, that anything that doesn't get eaten is going to be donated to our local food bank during the move.  I'll start over in the next house.  It will challenge me to search for bargains and benefit someone who might not have enough to eat.  That's my plan.....




SATURDAY
Cheese Quesadillas

SUNDAY
Chili Dogs
Shredded Cheese
Chopped Onion
Jalapeno Chopped
Chocolate Chip Bread

MONDAY
Peanut Pasta
Green Salad

TUESDAY
Ravioli with Browned Butter Sauce and Parmesan
Frozen Vegetable Medley
AKA whatever is in the freezer

WEDNESDAY
Vegetarian Night
Boxed Potatoes or Noodles
Corn Bread
Canned Veggies

THURSDAY
Cheeseburger Chowder
(from freezer)
Leftovers from the week.

FRIDAY
YOYO

This pretty much sums it up.  I guess you could say this is a sort of pantry challenge made necessary by moving.  However I'll definitely have to supplement for lunches and for the protein in my dishes.  
Be blessed and as always......
happy Monday :)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments