Menu Plan Monday 10/29/12


I really, really, really don't want to go back to work tomorrow.  Life has been so pleasant with Mama home.  Kids are eating breakfast, taking packed lunch, having rides to activities when they need them, laundry is done, and the kitchen is cleaned.  I was also able to be at home so the few repair men could drop by to take care of a few things, like the garage door going up and down, and the ice maker making ice.  Just an fyi, the main spring on my garage door broke in half one still like summer day and according to the repairman, this just happens out of the blue when your door is about 8-9 years old.  So when planning your emergency budget......keep this one in the back of your mind.
Anyway, I digress....I'm going for simple this week with a few pre prepped meals for convenience.  The next sport on Boy #2's agenda is soccer which starts Monday, so simple is not only easy on me, but necessary!
Hope your week is full of sunshine and crisp fall air!

SUNDAY
chicken wings Image
Rice
Frozen Veggie/Salad
To Do:  Have pre made chili already, shop for veggies, get dishwasher detergent, grill chicken breast, roast whole chicken and de bone, make salad, get more cumin (I ran short and it makes a HUGE difference)

MONDAY
Hopefully I can doctor it up since I was short on the cumin when I made it yesterday.
Cornbread
Cheese, Chopped Onion
To Do: Put chicken in frig

TUESDAY
Chicken Tacos/Chicken Taco Chili
Chopped Lettuce and Tomatoes
Corn
To Do:  Nothing, frozen pizza tomorrow!


WEDNESDAY
Happy Halloween
Food Product
Green Salad
To Do:  Put meatloaf in the frig.


THURSDAY
Meatloaf
New Potatoes with Butter and Parsley
Peas
To Do:  Happy Friday, no cooking!

FRIDAY
YOYO

This menu is pretty simple, comfort like, and kid friendly this week.
May you be blessed and......
as always......
happy Monday :o)
This post is liked to orgjunkie.com

Comments

Post a Comment