Menu Plan Monday 7/25/11

I go back to work this week.....{sobbing, while beating my head on the floor} so it's back to being really organized for a while.  Hopefully, the late night schedules will be no more...I can only pray.  If not, I have some decisions to make regarding that portion of my life, but no sense in worrying about what could be.  Hope your week is organized and blessed  :o)


SATURDAY
Green Salad
To Do:  Finish up items on my Tuesday To Do List.

SUNDAY

Photo Link
Grilled Burgers
(freezer meal)
Skillet Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
To Do:  Chop veggies for week, make mac and cheese, some sweet for the week 

Oh my word it's back to work, pretty sure it will be a late night!
Sauteed Mixed Veggies
To Do:  Take out chicken for roasting

Eggs
Bacon
(Just leaving out the cheese this time)
Biscuits
Waffles with Pineapple Blueberry Topping
To Do:  Have hubbie cut up chicken and put in marinade .

WEDNESDAY
Grilled Chicken with Sriracha Glaze Recipe
Photo Courtesy
Rice
Sauteed Broccoli with Ranch Seasoning
To Do:  Put leftover chicken in frig.

THURSDAY
DSC_1515
Crazy Crust Pizza
Green Salad
To Do:  Put ham in frig.


FRIDAY
Barbequed Ham Sandwiches
Noodles
Peas


We are making use of all of the freezer and pantry items that I have on hand.  I won't say "Pantry Challenge" because I always seem to fail at that.  I'll just say I'm rotating my stockpile.
as always
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday


Comments

  1. Everything looks really good! Pizza, grilled chicken, mac&cheese? I'm coming over for dinner!!! :)


    - Ana
    My (Newly)Wed Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment