Menu Plan Monday 7/18/11



menu
Image Credit Shutterstock
Vacation is semi-over, but regular eating is definitely back with a vengeance.  If I don't see another french fry for 16 years a couple of weeks, I won't even miss them {hee hee}  I do have to say, they are one of my favorite junkie junk foods.  We had a great time at the beach and the next week of vacation will be spent at home with family doing some much needed clean outs.  We have some projects that need to be started and completed.  My lovely boys have even agreed to assist me with some of the larger ones.  
Hope your week is blessed!


SATURDAY
Grilled Steak
(we didn't eat it on vacation)
Rice A Roni
Yummy Lima Beans
Sauteed Squash
To Do:  Put chicken breasts in frig, chop and prepare veggies for the week.

SUNDAY
Chicken Stir Fry
(loaded with any fresh veggie I can find at the store)
Brown Rice
Cookies
To Do:  Shop, make lentils, and some banana stuff

MONDAY
Chopped Lettuce
Tomato
Guacamole/Sliced Avocado
To Do:  Take bacon out of freezer

TUESDAY
Spinach Salad
Garlic Toast
To Do:  Put chicken in frig

WEDNESDAY
Corn Muffins
To Do:  Package remaining chicken for freezer, put pork chops in frig

THURSDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
Rice
Steamed Vegetable
To Do:  ? will update later in the week...gotta figure out what everybody wants

FRIDAY
Chef Surprise 

This week will absolutely include some freezer cooking, along with using up some of my stockpile to make creative lunches and desserts.  If you have any banana recipes.....I need them because my freezer is full of ones that need to be used.  I'm hoping to be ready for some busy work weeks.  This post is linked to joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com as orgjunkie.com is on vacation this week!

as always............
happy Monday ;o)


Comments