Menu Plan Monday 2/14/11


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION
Oh, here I go again with not doing well on the menu plan!  I just haven't had time to really pre plan and cook these last couple of weeks.  This week though, I AM GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL!  Our annual family Valentine's Day Dinner is this week, so I'm going to make some family favorites and maybe light a few candles for ambiance!  I hope that your week is smooth sailing and that your "sweetie" is sweet!
Thanks for stopping by!
For other great menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday.

SATURDAY
Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
Four Cheese Italian Sausage
Head Lettuce Green Salad
Garlic Toast 
To Do:  Place corned beef in crock pot with chopped onion, make chicken stock with leftover wing tips, make shopping list with coupons.

SUNDAY
Corned Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone
Honey Glazed Chicken Breast (freezer meal)
(Boy #1 and Boy #2 don't like corned beef)
Cabbage with Onions and Bacon
To Do:  Make meatloaf in heart shape loaf, mix up sauce, roast chicken, make turtle candies, make mashed potatoes, snap green beans for tomorrow, bake cookies.

MONDAY

Heart Shaped Meatloaf
Ranch Green Beans
Cookies 
To Do: Clean up kitchen, soak beans, put roast in frig...off tomorrow!

TUESDAY
Steamed Broccoli
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Cook beans in the crockpot, cut up chuck roast, make dog biscuits (recipe and pics to come later) for Tabby Tuesday with the kids, pack lunch, assemble crockpot for chili.

WEDNESDAY
Chili
Oyster Crackers
(I'm working late so that's probably it)
To Do:  Pack lunch

THURSDAY
Chicken and Red Pepper Pasta
Salad
To Do:  Pack lunch

FRIDAY
Freezer Food, Leftovers, or Cereal

So there it is......I'm hoping for success this week.  I don't have any big projects that need to be done so if I don't succeed, well then, maybe I need to buy some stock in the energy drink industry!

AND AS ALWAYS.....
Happy Monday ;)






Comments