Oh my goodness!  I can't believe that this is the Christmas 2010 edition of Menu Plan Monday.  Time flies, with quadruple exclamation points.
Our meals last week went well and with the exception of one night, we ate at home.  Well, actually only two of us ate out that night......I was working late AGAIN, and Boy #1....well he was at the movies, a friend's house...all of the above (he is 17 and engaging in an active social life).
  Thank heavens the physician I work for is taking an extended vacation  because I really need some down time to get my all my stuff done around here.
Okay, on to the menu plan for this week.  I'm not feeling the shopping so much, so I'm going to be creative with what is in the freezer and pantry for our meals.  I know there might be a few complainers in our bunch but....I just hope they remember....Santa Claus is coming to town.
Thanks for stopping by to see what's cooking around here and leave a comment if you are so moved....I love to get them.
Also, take a look over at orgjunkie.com for ideas and meal plans from others who are trying to save a buck and time just like you.

SUNDAY
Spicy Chicken and Rice
Corn on the Cob
Spring Mix Salad

MONDAY
Porcupine Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Leftover Spring Mix Salad
To Do:  Take out chickens for slow defrost in frig.

TUESDAY
Rice with Butter, Soy Sauce, Green Onions
Frozen Green Veggies
Biscuits
To Do:  Bake chocolate cake.

WEDNESDAY
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomato
Sour Cream
Salsa
Corn
To Do:  Not working tomorrow at all! Yay!  My family's business is having their Christmas party so we will be using leftovers tomorrow.  Lots of words to say I'm not doing anything tonight !

THURSDAY
Leftovers/Homemade Pizza
Green Salad
To Do:  My Mom will give me an assignment for tomorrow's Christmas Eve meal...I'll find out today.

FRIDAY
Christmas Eve
Prime Rib
?

SATURDAY
CHRISTMAS DAY
Egg Casserole
Sausages
Grits
Bagels 
Croissants

AS ALWAYS....
Happy Monday ;)

Comments

  1. Have a terrific Christmas!
    Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds great. We would love your Spicy Chicken and Rice. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment