Even though I didn't do well last week....it is what it is!
I have slaved and prepared for the week like a warrior! I have been used to coming home at around 4:30 during the week and since I changed where I work most of the time....it's after 5. Needless to say, boys who are used to eating at 5:30 or 6:00 with the kitched cleaned by 7 are not happy when things don't go according to their plan!
So unlike last week.....failure is not an option!
Thanks to Laura for hosting a great site to keep me on track each week. This site can help you stay on track too!
ONLY, non complicated easy, peasy, this week.
- SUNDAY--Grilled Ribeyes, Baked Beans, Baked Potatoes in the Crockpot*(love, love, love doing these in the slow cooker), Veggie To Do: chop salad, grill chicken breasts, chop veggies for steaming on Tuesday.
- MONDAY--Grilled Chicken Salad, Quick Rolls To Do: place pork tenderloin in the crockpot.
- TUESDAY--Crockpot Pork, Buttered Noodles, Green Veggie To Do: Brown Ground Beef
- WEDNESDAY--Sloppy Creole Joes, Tater Tots, Corn To Do: Soak Beans, boil 10 minutes and put crockpot together for tomorrow
- THURSDAY--Coconut Red Beans and Rice, Veggies
- FRIDAY--EAT AT MOM'S!
As Always.............HAPPY MONDAY!
*Recipe for Crock Pot Potatoes
DRY washed potatoes, wrap in foil. Cook for 8-10 hours on low. Don't add any liquid. Basically the cooker functions as an oven. It keeps the kitchen cool. For more details visit here (that's where I got the idea)