Menu Plan Monday 6/21/10


Even though I didn't do well last week....it is what it is!

I have slaved and prepared for the week like a warrior!  I have been used to coming home at around 4:30 during the week and since I changed where I work most of the time....it's after 5.  Needless to say, boys who are used to eating at 5:30 or 6:00 with the kitched cleaned by 7 are not happy when things don't go according to their plan!

So unlike last week.....failure is not an option!

Thanks to Laura for hosting a great site to keep me on track each week.  This site can help you stay on track too!

ONLY, non complicated easy, peasy, this week.

  • SUNDAY--Grilled Ribeyes, Baked Beans, Baked Potatoes in the Crockpot*(love, love, love doing these in the slow cooker), Veggie  To Do:  chop salad, grill chicken breasts, chop veggies for steaming on Tuesday.
  • MONDAY--Grilled Chicken Salad, Quick Rolls  To Do:  place pork tenderloin in the crockpot.
  • TUESDAY--Crockpot Pork, Buttered Noodles, Green Veggie  To Do: Brown Ground Beef
  • WEDNESDAY--Sloppy Creole Joes, Tater Tots, Corn  To Do:  Soak Beans, boil 10 minutes and put crockpot together for tomorrow
  • THURSDAY--Coconut Red Beans and Rice, Veggies
  • FRIDAY--EAT AT MOM'S!
There it is, even with a To Do every day.  Hopefully this will keep me on track with my late get home schedule.

As Always.............HAPPY MONDAY!

*Recipe for Crock Pot Potatoes
DRY washed potatoes, wrap in foil.  Cook for 8-10 hours on low.  Don't add any liquid.  Basically the cooker functions as an oven.  It keeps the kitchen cool.  For more details visit here (that's where I got the idea)

Comments

  1. I've never done potatoes in the crock pot. I'll have to try it. I love your to do for the next day. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you working now? btw crock pot potatoes are great, but if you ever do sweet potatoes cut the time waaaay back or you have mush! Have a great day!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week. Will have to try the crockpot potatoes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment