Menu Plan Monday 5/24/10


When you decide to go "freestylin", you should definitely go big!
So...
That's EXACTLY what I did.
No stinking menu plan is gonna hold me back...
On Sunday, we had porcupine meatballs (with a second batch made for the freezer).  Monday was black beans, rice, and chicken.  Grilled chicken salad with vidalia onion dressing was Tuesday's supper; and  Wednesday, (my last night to cook this week) was grilled pork chops, grilled corn on the cob, and sauteed okra.  Everything was really good and simple but....not on my menu plan AT ALL. 
Oh well, I'm a rebel.
This week, I should be able to follow my plan more closely because I will have more prep time available to me on the weekend.
Thanks to Laura at orgjunkie.com for hosting MPM each week and thanks to you for stopping by to take a look at my menu plan this week.


Sunday
Salsa Chicken and Rice
(Boys didn't come home until late easy peasy)

Monday
Kaiser Rolls
Pasta Salad with Veggies

Tuesday
BIRTHDAY DINNER (BOY #1 REQUEST)
(carryover from last week and a surprise for bday boy)
Sunflower Bread with Butter
White Chocolate Blondie Brownies
Strawberry Sauce

WEDNESDAY
Leftover Green Salad
Green Beans

THURSDAY
Rice
Frozen Veggie


FRIDAY
Fend for yourself!



HAPPY MONDAY :)

Comments