Menu Plan Monday 4/2/18



Image result for pinterest free easter clip art

We had a fun family get together today that combined great food, the Easter holiday, and my Dad's birthday celebration.  I made a spiral ham from Aldi (they are tasty and only 95 cents per pound right now).  My brother in law made roasted pork shoulder with Mojo marinade and my Mom made a plethora of side dishes.  Speckled butter beans, broccoli casserole, macaroni and cheese, rolls, conch peas, red gelatin salad, and mashed potatoes rounded out the midday meal we shared.  After all of this food, dessert was almost an afterthought but I didn't say no to a dish of the Chocolate Trifle with Heath Bars to bring home for later. 😀

One of the things that I am most grateful for in my life is the fact that my immediate family lives close enough to get together for important family celebrations.  My Dad is turning 78 years young today and continues to live his life doing exactly what he loves every day.  I love you, Dad!
  

As I'm writing this, I am not in the least bit hungry, but I know that the leftovers I brought home will not last for a day let alone a week.  Menu planning it is then.
I hope that the Easter weekend renewed and refreshed you.  Have a great week!

MONDAY
Image result for free cheesesteak pictures
Leftover Rib Roast Melts
Rice Pilaf
Roasted Asparagus
TUESDAY
Couscous
Roasted Green Beans with Tomatoes

WEDNESDAY
Take Out or Leftovers
(My kitchen will be out of commission as the counters are being re-done!!)

THURSDAY
Green Salad

FRIDAY
Vegetarian Sausage

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com







Comments