Menu Plan Monday 3/5/18


Last week's menu was planned with ease in mind, but I didn't follow it very carefully.  There were a lot of leftovers from the Chicken Fajita Pasta.  Typically, this dish would be something that my son would enjoy, but this time he didn't care too much for the flavors.  Me, on the other hand thought it was fantastic.  Guess what I ate it for at least two dinners and one lunch during this past week?  We also ate the chicken salad I had planned but the Cast Iron Pizza, and the Taco Salad fell by the wayside.  Also instead of steak, I used the hamburger that should have gone in to the taco salad to make grilled patties that we ate with roasted asparagus and cauliflower mashed potatoes.  Instead of the homemade pizza we ate a frozen doctored up one.  I wish I had taken the time to make the dough



This week I'm starting out making a casserole dish that was shown on this week's episode of The Kitchen.  The Spicy Thai Red Curry Chicken Casserole sparked my interest and I just so happen to have all of the ingredients.

I'm planning easy for this week also....fingers crossed I stick with the plan.

Enjoy your week and I hope signs of Spring are all around you!

SUNDAY
To Do:  Make up crust for pizza

MONDAY
using the ingredients in this pizza recipe
Leftover Salad
To Do:  Marinate Steaks

TUESDAY
Grilled Steak
Cauliflower Mash
Roasted Asparagus
To Do:  Make up Crockpot

WEDNESDAY
Flaky Biscuits
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow

THURSDAY
or
using pre cooked ground chicken
Green Salad

FRIDAY
Take out or Leftovers

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments