Menu Plan Monday 2/26/18


Even though I always loved Day Light Savings Time when my children were small, I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be.  Taking pictures that have appropriate lighting is virtually impossible.  Needless to say photos of our dinners have been non existent.  The time changes again on March 11 so I'll be able to capture all of my creations and give myself visual inspiration.  Wow, I'll also be able to use my outdoor grill again...I'm getting excited for the next season of the year and even the sweltering heat that will come with it.

In other news, I have passed Statistics for the second time and I am ecstatic that I can put that behind me.  I'm learning that education on line presents a whole set of challenges that so far I'm not jiving with.  I really appreciate a classroom setting with the traditional professor up front to facilitate my learning process.  Luckily, I don't have that much longer to complete my degree.  If I choose to further my education, my choice of programs will take in to account my learning preferences and not just personal convenience.  I also have lots going on around my home.  I am in the thick of an updating process and have replaced fans, fixtures, sinks, front door etc, etc.  I have been crazy busy trying to  juggle house stuff, go to work, and study for school.  Luckily work has been quieter than usual and I've been able to maintain some semblance of sanity...and clean clothes 😊

Have a great week!

MENU OPTIONS:

Taco Salad, Corn Muffins

Grilled Steak, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Skillet Okra

Chicken Fajita Pasta, Roasted Green Beans

Leftovers (chicken fajita pasta makes a lot)

Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Carrots with Hummus


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments