The Non Menu Plan Review

My no plan meal plan week turned out okay...I cooked for the first three days, went to a conference on Thursday, and we ate out last night.  I also utilized the new delivery service that Publix is offering for necessities like milk and eggs.  Wow, how convenient!  The service fee will probably save me quite a bit considering the impulse buys I tend to make when I am physically in the store.  I think I'll write down a few ideas for this upcoming week though....to keep me on track in the store and after work.

Parmesan Tilapia, Roasted Asparagus, and Potato Salad.  That white blob in the middle is homemade tartar sauce which thrills my soul.

Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Ravioli

Deep Dish Pizza

Three days out of five....yep, not so bad considering my frig was on the bare side and I didn't plan our meals. I used all of the vegetables that were languishing in the crisper drawer which pleased my frugal loving self.  A somewhat successful week if I do say so myself, even with the liberal addition of parmesan cheese.

Comments