To Do List

Wow, it has been forever since I've written one of these, but unforeseen circumstances warrant this emergency "make sure I get it all done before I go back to work" on Tuesday.  I was expecting to be off from work on Tuesday making it possible to stagger my chores/errands but alas plans changed.

  1. Laundry--extra two loads
  2. Iron, spray clothes with starch
  3. Grocery Store-cream, bread, lunchmeat, Kind bars
  4. Dollar Store-cleaning supplies, swiffer, spider spray
  5. Sweep and clean back porch, get rid of old planters
  6. Plan menu
  7. Clean the bathroom--done 0630
  8. Put clothes away--done 0630
  9. Clean and chop veggies
  10. Clean out frig
  11. Clean out the car
  12. Swing by work to check list
  13. Compile a list of questions for my Tuesday meeting-started
  14. Get ice
  15. Make jam with over ripe fruit
  16. Clean coffee maker
  17. Clean out utensil drawer
  18. Post menu
  19. Empty both trash cans, throw away rug
Easy, right?  Well, in order to actually do anything for the holiday, I'm going to need to have all of these tasks completed by noon tomorrow.

Hustle is my middle name... at least tomorrow it is.
UPDATE:
I'M ALMOST DONE AND IT IS ONLY 1130!  YAY!!
DONE!

Comments