Menu Plan Monday 8/7/17

I just got back from a mini vacation and to be honest, I didn't think any farther in to the future than the days I was going to be gone.  I have meat in the freezer though, so we definitely won't starve even if I don't make it to the store in the next few days.

The only picture I have from last week is taco bake topped with chopped salad and homemade thousand island dressing.

Layer the following ingredients in this order in an 8x11 pan sprayed with cooking spray:
2 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 lb taco meat {use your favorite recipe} with 1 cup salsa {I used verde} mixed in
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese or taco blend

Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.
Top with chopped iceberg lettuce, chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes and thousand island dressing.


THIS WEEK'S OPTIONS:
**Breakfast for Dinner--German Sausages, Scrambled Eggs with Feta and Spinach, Toast



**Healthy Almond Butter Tofu (I'm using peanut butter}

**Grilled Chicken Salad

I hope you have a sunshiney week with lots of love and kisses!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


Comments