Menu Plan Monday 6/5/17

This week I have no new pictures for last week's dinners, 'cause,  well I just don't.  Old pictures will have to do in this particular situation that I'm certain bothers no one but me.

LAST WEEK: 
**Barbeque Pork topped Baked Potato

New shoes that I'm in serious like with 😍

THIS WEEK:

**Spicy Southwest Grilled Chicken
My go to marinade recipes.

**Vegetable Potstickers

**Portobello Mushroom Ravioli.
Melted butter and a bit of parmesan cheese made for an easy sauce.

**Sliced Spicy Southwest Chicken over Slaw Salad


**One pan meal:  Chicken Thighs and Basmati Rice.
I used this as a starting point and made significant changes, but it is definitely a keeper.  My version is almost a non recipe.

Fresh Cilantro and Lime...two of my favorite ingredients.


**Korean Beef/Chicken

**Homemade Pizza

**Crispy Baked Peanut Tofu with Cauliflower Rice


I'm not sure what else I'll be making this week due to my work schedule, but I know for sure things will be fairly simple.  Rain and thunderstorms are predicted, so inside cooking is a must.  Even grilling under cover on my back porch means getting wet and besides, I'm now out of propane, oh yeah and foil.
I need to do a little shopping but my thrifty self is keeping me out of the stores right now.  What can I say?  I have a thing for grocery shopping and a very real possibility of spending too much every time I go.  The struggle is real y'all.

Have a great week!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com







Comments