Menu Plan Monday 6/26/17

LAST WEEK'S REVIEW:

Adding blackberries and White Peach Balsamic/Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil {equal parts} Dressing took this simple spinach salad to the next level.

Being a fan of all things citrus and tangy, this recipe makes my top five for taste and convenience.  I used a rotisserie chicken that I purchased and removed from the bone on Sunday to make a quick Tuesday night meal.  The cilantro-lime rice was bypassed in favor of Trader Joes' Organic Frozen Jasmine Rice because I was feeling a tad worn out from the day.  Three minutes on high in the microwave and voila, side dish done.  The only thing missing is my "required for a real meal" green.  I made up for missing my vegetables with lunch the next day by eating a repeat spinach salad.

Spaghetti with Pumpkin Chipotle Sauce
Toast with butter that is obviously still too cold to spread.
The meat in this sauce is ground chicken that I purchased at a really good price, so good in fact, that I bought seven {yes, I know I'm only cooking regularly for two} packages.  I have become a huge fan of this particular brand of ground chicken which works nicely anywhere you might have used ground beef.

Peach Halves with Whipped Cream Cheese and Sliced Strawberries


OPTIONS FOR THIS WEEK:

**Grilled Sirloin Steak, Pearled Couscous, Skillet Green Beans, Quick Rolls

**Curried Chicken Bits, Basmati Rice, Sugar Snap Peas

**Asian Stuffed Peppers, Steamed Broccoli



**Hacienda Hash Brown Casserole {make half}, Whole Wheat Toast

**Baked Nectarine Chicken Salad, Spinach Salad

DESSERT OPTIONS FOR THIS WEEK:



I didn't make any of the other items {besides what is pictured} planned so next week's menu must look pretty familiar if you just so happened to stumble on my last post.  I had forgotten that Ty was house sitting for his brother so I had plenty of leftovers to round out my nightly meals.  The best thing though, is that I have all of the ingredients required to make what I had planned without heading to the store.

Have a great week 😃

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com




Comments