Menu Plan Monday 1/30/17



I've decided to do something a little different this week when planning our menu.  You see, every week I save recipes that look interesting and tasty to me...but I usually don't get a chance to make them.  In fact, I've saved the exact same recipe on more than one occasion.  This week, I thought I would use recipes that I've saved over the last fourteen days to make up a mostly experimental, definitely new to me, new recipe, menu. Whew...what a mouthful!

Simply said....I'm gonna make a bunch of new stuff, with one lone tried and true favorite. 😊

Skinny Million Dollar Baked Spaghetti (leftover sauce and noodles) see my review here
Chicken Florentine
Chinese Green Beans, (Szechuan) with Steamed Rice, Grilled Chicken
Baked Salsa Verde Chicken Breasts
Korean Beef with Rice see my review here
Broccoli Cheese Soup (leftover broccoli) see my review here

Dessert of the Week:  Easy Oatmeal Bars

I'll try to update with pictures and reviews.

Have a fantastic week!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments