Menu Plan Monday 1/23/17

Homemade Cherry Turnovers


I'm writing a quick post to help keep myself on track for the week by giving myself a quick reference for what is on my menu and what I need to do when I arrive home after work.

Have a fantastic week!

Smothered Cubed Steak with Peppers and Onions
Roasted Green Beans
{last Saturday's Meal}

MONDAY-Grilled SteakAu Gratin Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli
To Do:  Brown ground turkey and hamburger for easy future weeknight meals, Roast pork tenderloin

TUESDAY-Leftovers (pork ideas)
To Do:  Nothing, off work tomorrow for appointments.

WEDNESDAY-Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos {with some Tabby changes}, Chopped Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Mexican Rice.  This Chicken Enchilada Skillet looks fantastic...maybe I'll do this instead.
To Do:  Make up chowder, put rolls in the frig for defrosting.

THURSDAY-Cheeseburger Chowder, Toasted Ciabatta Rolls
To Do: Make up crock pot, slice sausages.

FRIDAY-Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Chickpea Noodles {LOVE these}, Sauteed Sausages {for Ty}, Baked Brie in Ciabatta {for me 😃}


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments