Menu Plan Monday 7/18/16


It's hot, and I do not want to cook...but I do want to eat.  The other day I was reading a post over at Lynn's Kitchen Adventures on easy dinners made completely without turning the oven on and I became inspired!  My motivation is low and a lot of her ideas seem to align with the level of "want to do" that I have right now :)  I'm pulling out my crock pot and buying more propane this week ya'll... keeping it super simple.

Here are my fantabulous ideas for this week:
Eggs and Soy Sauce Over Rice {I already have pre portioned pre cooked rice in the freezer} 
Taco Salad {taco meat in the freezer}
Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches
Grilled Nachos
Grilled Hot Dogs with Chili
One Pot Creamy Spaghetti--half the recipe {This is a definite maybe}

I really want to make a dessert for the week, like Coconut Crunch PieMinny's Chocolate Pie {would have to turn the oven on}, or probably, more than likely, like definitely Summertime Blueberry Pie.

Have a great week, and my new wish that I will wish for you too...
I hope you don't sweat to death out there.





Comments