Menu Plan Monday 5/23/16


The past week has been filled with some fantastic life events, and this week is shaping up to be even better! Tanner's graduation from college, his birthday party, and Memorial Day all will roll up in a fantastic, finish out the month celebration.  Ty will be starting his second summer as a counselor at Warren Willis Methodist Youth Camp, so his time home is limited {at least until the end of August} but....he is so excited.  The immersion in spirituality and the camaraderie with other counselors literally keeps him going for the entire year.

Graduation
My heart

I'm cooking this week, {yes. I utilized my prepping tips} using up a load of produce from my gardening friends who have been so generous and willing to share.  It's blueberry season around here too, and I have just shy of two gallons to process.  Lemon Blueberry Bread, and quick blueberry freezer jam are definitely on my agenda as well as any other blueberry recipe I come across that tempts my taste buds. Also, Honey Roasted Tomatoes helps to make something so, so tasty from the abundance of tomatoes I have currently ripening to perfection on my counter.  
Death By Chocolate Trifle is Tan's favorite birthday dessert...so I'm gladly making that too.  Loads of artificial everything are in this dish but...he love, loves it!

Sunshine and Birthday cake.

Sunday
Grilled Brats for Ty
Grilled Burger for me
{no bun or cheese, can you believe it?}
Green Salad

Monday
Rice
Roasted Garlicky Green Beans

Tuesday
Out to Eat with Family
or
Spicy Sausage Pasta {using chicken sausage}
Peas

Wednesday
Thai green chicken curry
Basmati Rice

Thursday
Green Salad
Stuffed Potatoes
{freezer meal}

Friday
Baked Parmesan Crusty Tilapia
Green Veggie

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments