Menu Plan Monday 5/16/16


I was "Slackerella" this weekend, well not really, but it kind of felt like it since I didn't do any of my normal routine weekend prep like things, except chop some fruit and make chia pudding.  Oh, and I also made a Hello Fresh meal and portioned it for my lunch on Monday and Tuesday.  But, like that was it....except for going to work both days for a few hours, getting my hair done did and lazing in the sun {fun stuff for the most part}.  I didn't even throw any laundry in because I'm out of soap {I can't even tell you the last time that happened} 
And that my friends is how I'm starting this week out....throwing all of my good advice to the wind and planning on just wingin' it this week.  However, I always try to have a plan in the back of my mind and meals in the freezer.

Sunshine and cool breezes :)

IDEAS:
Scrambled Eggs and Spinach and Feta Sausage
Baked Chili Dogs
Lawnmower Taco {in the freezer...pieces and parts but super simple to put together}
Twice Baked Potatoes {in the freezer}


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com









Comments