Menu Plan Monday 3/2116

my cute little dwarf sunflower

I'm cooking by my design for my next few meals as my delivery service is still on hold for a little bit. Ty was home this last week and to be honest we kind of skipped out on the meal thing.  He was at the beach for a few nights and I decided to eat leftovers rather than making a mess in the kitchen and after Thursday, well, any serious idea of cooking went to hell in a hand basket. Theoretically there could be some carryovers but I'm not thinking that will be the case.  Like I said in last week's menu, I'm craving fresh vegetables, and grilled meats.....at the very least I'll be eating a big dinner salad at least once.  The weather insists on becoming chilly {in Florida, in March...oh the nerve of Mother Nature} for Monday and Tuesday, like lows in the 30's, say what?  I think my grill will have to wait a few days for some action.

Sunshine and spring flowers are headed my way...hopefully.

Meal Ideas:
Taco Skillet Pasta
Chicken Lazone
Citrus Skillet Shrimp
Pan Roasted Chicken with Dijon Mustard Sauce and Brown Rice
Seared Steak with Roasted Succotash
Huge salad with leftover meats and cheeses

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com







Comments