Mozzarella Crusted Chicken


Ok, I know I say this about most Hello Fresh meals but....
this one was the absolute best!
Not only can I use my own ingredients {in the future} to make this, the preparation is SO simple.  It's rated a level 1 for ease of preparation, but to me it was closer to a level 0 since everything can be chopped and ready to go in the oven in about five minutes.  The chicken was moist and delicious and the portions which generally are good for two servings stretch easily to three or even four with this recipe.
Another random fact that I love about these recipes, are the cooking times included for proteins.  I have a tendency to overcook chicken and pork in the oven, but with the clear instructions on the recipe cards {I only messed up once, thinking that I knew better than them :)} my meals have rocked.  Perfectly cooked protein makes me love, love these recipes immensely.  





Comments