Korean Style Beef Stir Fry Review

Two things happened when I made this last night

1.  I ate broccolini for the first time. {It was good, not earth shattering though}
2. I froze two individual containers to serve at a later date, kind of like the heavily salted ones available at the store.

I don't usually freeze already put together complete meals, preferring to freeze individual components putting them together to make a fresh meal.  However, I had a lot of leftovers so I decided to give it a whirl.  I let everything cool completely and then refrigerated the containers overnight placing them in the freezer this morning.  This might be the answer to cooking for one and a time saver for me especially when I don't feel like cooking.  Oh, let's just be honest, when I don't feel like cleaning the kitchen :p

Comments