Thursday, February 4, 2016

My "Get It Done" List aka EPIC Fail List

Yep, best laid plans and all...I did most of my list things....well...minus the baking and of course the shopping.  I decided it wasn't in the cards today to do all that business.  I did, however, get dressed, put on makeup, and leave the house.  So sad...but on the plus side, I got to spend some precious birthday time with my Uncle John.  He turned 80 today and is still as spry as a spring chicken and sharp as a tack.  Don't ya just love all of those southern sayings crammed in to one sentence?  Regardless, those statements are true and he is a gem!

Here is an updated list on what I actually did accomplish and there's always the weekend:


  1. Talked to Tan
  2. Did my toes, and fingernails 
  3. Ironed my clothes {really decided that I have a few uniforms that weren't wrinkled}
  4. Hung my picture
  5. Called a couple of peeps
  6. Got gas in my car
  7. Cleaned out my car and cleaned the front window
  8. Decided on Painting With a Twist Date
  9. Finished Valentine stuff for kids {then promptly ate some of the treats so I'll have to get more}

No comments:

Post a Comment