Menu Plan Monday 2/8/15

Number 50

Super Bowl 50 is today....and that usually means one of two things.

  1. You're all about the game.
  2. You're all about the food.
Guess what camp I fall in to this year?  Yep, I'm all about the food.  Baked salsa dip, queso, and every other "cheesy" delight that you can imagine was my bff this weekend.  So....now that you are well aware of my allegiance, on to my menu for the week.


SUNDAY
Appetizer Heaven
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Baked Salsa Dip
Queso
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Etc., Etc.


MONDAY
Beef Stew - Alexandra Wilson
Beef Stew
Homemade Bread


TUESDAY
Chicken Yakitori with Pan-Fried Chuka Soba and Green Beans
Chicken Yakitori


WEDNESDAY
Brown-Sugar Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Wedges and Brussels Sprout-Apple Hash
Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Sweet Potato Fries
Brussel Sprout Apple Hash

THURSDAY
Leftovers

FRIDAY
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Green Salad

I'm so pleased with myself that only one planned meal includes any sort of cheese...well, if you don't include the food fiesta that was Sunday.  I seriously am loving the options I get with my meal delivery service, mainly because I don't plan my meal around what kind of cheese I have in the frig.  My stomach {and booty} is thanking me daily.

Have a fantastic, fun filled week.

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments