Menu Plan Monday 2/29/16


I'm back to my meal delivery service, for the next couple of weeks...they had recipes that I couldn't resist trying.  
Check out my reviews for last week's shrimp dish, and some other Hello Fresh entrees like pork loinseared steakchicken with winter vegetables, and pork burgers.  

Now, here's whats on my menu for next week.

Saturday
Mozzarella Crusted Chicken with Garlic Roasted Tomatoes, and Crispy Potato Wedges

Sunday
Image result for beach pictures
Beach Day

Monday
Jamie's Aloo Gobhi with Fluffy Rice and Yoghurt

Tuesday
Korean Style Beef Stir Fry, Brown Rice, and Sesame

Wednesday
Leftovers
or
Crispy Chicken Parmigiana Salad with Potatoes and Spinach

Thursday
Bone In Pork Chops with Roasted Pear, Collards and Shallot Cream Sauce

Friday
?

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments