Pantry Challenge Update, Monday Edition

I have been taking a break from shopping for food items so that I can start the new year with a clean frig, freezer, and pantry.  The holiday season has dictated that I be out and about socially, so progress in the kitchen department {yes, I mean cooking} is slow but steady.  My freezer is looking more and more like my empty frig which is totally my goal!

Last nights meal:
Honeyed Ham Steak, Almond Rice Pilaf, Green Peas

It was filling...not as tasty as usual since everything has been in the freezer for WAY too long.  As a matter of fact, I didn't take any photos because, well, it wasn't worthy of remembrance.  Just a fill your belly kind of meal.

Weekend WEDDING (Jacob and Alexus) Photos
We all had a fantastic time celebrating...Jacob spent so much time with us growing up that I feel like one of my own got married.
Tanner and Jesse
Ty, Me, and Tan





Comments