Menu Plan Monday 12/14/15


This Christmas Season has sped by without any significant amount of fanfare here at our house....and because of that I'm taking a little break from planning meals until after the new year.
{really this means that I'll be running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to get ready for the day}
Now, this doesn't in any way reflect on the likelihood that I won't be cooking at home, because well...I will.  Any extra money that I have is going to my "fun" fund over the next few weeks which means that this is as good of time as any to clean out the frig and pantry. 
I guess this means I'm on a Pantry Challenge...without planning.
Oh boy..not telling what I'll be eating but here's the list of what's available.

REFRIGERATOR
  • 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce
  • milk 
  • plain greek yogurt
  • asparagus
  • bell pepper
  • enough cheese to feed an army
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 pkg bacon
  • baby spinach
  • green onions
FREEZER
  • center cut ham slice
  • hash browns
  • turkey smoked sausage
  • frozen pizza
  • chicken breasts
  • ham/pork sausage
  • peas
  • onions and peppers
  • puff pastry
  • phyllo dough

I really do have plenty in perishable items not to mention all of the pantry items at my disposal.  Posting for posterity's sake is a lofty goal for this season of life...but I'll try.

May your season be blessed and full of family.

Comments