Menu Plan Monday 11/30/15

Christmas Tree Card Modern Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

It's that time of year ;)


I fell off of the menu planning band wagon this last week and guess what?  I'm hungry and every little snack I eat just doesn't seem to satisfy the way a thoughtfully planned out week does.  Even though I might be kicking and screaming on the inside, the outside me is going to plan, plan, plan. My baby boy is home for the next few weeks and he's typically has a more difficult palate so my menu has to include more meat and his all time favorite, Asian food {maybe not this week}.  One thing I know for certain is that I won't be worried with too many leftovers.
Hope your Thanksgiving meal was a joyful, family and friend filled event.  Mine was.

My contribution to the big day...requested by Macy.  NOT diet friendly.  I also made broccoli salad but completely forgot to take a picture.  Next time for sure.


SATURDAY
How to Make Clarified Butter and Ghee | The Kitchn
College Football Saturday
Florida vs Florida State
Steamed Oysters with Clarified Butter, Horseradish, and Zesta Saltines
Pulled Pork
{Every other imaginable party snack}
To Do:  Grab a rotisserie chicken and an avocado, make hamburger patties, make this, and this.


SUNDAY
Honey-Mustard Chicken Pasta Recipe
{I won't be adding the "cream of"}
To Do:  Pack lunch, read a book, and iron clothes.


MONDAY
Roasted Vegetables
Rice
To Do:  Nothing, straight out of the freezer


TUESDAY
Greek Hamburgers
Chopped Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Onion
Leftover Roasted Vegetables
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow


WEDNESDAY
Spaghetti with tomato sauce and cheese
Spaghetti with Turkey Italian Sausage Meat Sauce
Steamed Broccoli
Garlic Bread
To Do:  Out tomorrow night


THURSDAY
Eating Out
To Do:  Nothing tomorrow is Friday


FRIDAY
Quick Pizza or Leftovers

Wow, this was a hard one for me to write....it's super boring and predictable but that's the way it goes sometimes.

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com










Comments