Menu Plan Monday 10/19/15

My baby Ty Ty {yes, the one who is 18 years old} made me Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast on Sunday.  I read the directions and he mixed it up and cooked them and they were tasty.  I had him make mine plain, but he put white and chocolate chips in his then topped them with real maple syrup.   He said he loved his and may never use Bisquick again :0) In other cooking news, I made applesauce in the crock pot over the weekend.  I added about 4.5 pounds Granny Smith apples {unpeeled, quartered cause I was a little lazy and didn't want to peel, slice, or chop} along with 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 3/4 cup water and cooked on high for about 3 hours.  I used my Pampered Chef Chop and Mix to get an all natural smooth/chunky delicious result.  I was able to freeze 3 {one cup portions} for use at a later time.  I was thinking on pancakes???  I also ate a portion with graham crackers for dessert last night which has now become my favorite. {at least for this week}

And by the way, my plan this week is to have no plan.  I'm having a procedure this week that will keep me out of the kitchen for a few days.  I'll be eating on the kindness and ingenuity of family.
To be honest, macaroni and cheese will be my meal of choice, I'm sure.

However, here are a few links of things I want to make over the next few weeks or so.

{I've made this before, substituting some ingredients but truly a wonderful fall treat}

Have a great week and be blessed.

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


Comments