Success


Yesterday I accomplished a goal.


For most people it wouldn't even register on their radar that a goal was accomplished but for me it feels like I've set myself up for good things for the rest of the week and headed in to the next one with at least one foot facing forward.

To explain myself, last night I....

  • Shopped to fill my empty frig.
  • Made individual yogurt cups.
  • Chopped strawberries.
  • Chopped melon.
  • Took chicken off of the bone and chopped for dinner tonight.
  • Chopped onions and peppers for this recipe.
  • Soft cooked scrambled eggs with spinach for breakfast {cooked slowly to just below done then reheated in the microwave today for a high protein breakfast...they were delicious!}
  • Roasted asparagus.
  • Browned a pound of ground beef for freezer to make korean beef this week.
  • Cleaned out the refrigerator, wiped down shelving.
  • Made a spinach salad.
  • Loaded and ran dishwasher.

I know it doesn't seem like that large of a list, however I accomplished all of this after 5:45 on a work night, sat down around 7 to eat my salad, and finished everything up in the kitchen around 8:15.   Things felt a little hectic and I didn't get in bed till about 10:30 {maybe 11:00} but I'm so very thankful I won't be eating fast food.  My butt is thankful too, lol.

Now, laundry tonight.

Comments