Menu Plan Monday 4/13/2015


Image result for tennis pictures
In my Friday post I shared that my youngest son is headed to the FHSAA State Tennis tournament with his whole team this week!  To say that I'm excited for him would be under-exaggerating although I'm not sure that's even a real thing?

In order to provide the "full experience", his words, we are staying in a hotel about an hour and a half away from our home town.  He might be excited about the camaraderie amongst his team members but I'm excited about being in a larger city (that I'm familiar with) and the possibility of some serious shopping.  Window shopping that is....{giggle..belly laugh}.  At least the hotel serves a hot breakfast daily that I won't have to worry about getting up extra early to get him fed.  I've been instructed by him that beef jerky, bananas, and boiled eggs need to be on hand during match times.  He drinks only water (his choice) and will start hydrating over the weekend to avoid cramping.  Keep your fingers crossed that his team does well.  I'll let ya know!

Our menu this week will skip a couple of days but I'm shopping and cooking over the weekend so that when we get back I can pull a couple of things out of the freezer to make meal time super simple.

SATURDAY
I'm headed to a birthday party so I'll do some freezer cooking today but no cooking for tonight.
{Aldi for small ham, cheese, eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, half and half, onions, peppers, lettuce, potatoes, beef jerky, paper plates, snacks}
{Publix for chicken, put in the freezer}


SUNDAY
Quick 30 Minute Meals: Chicken Spaghetti
{carb loading}
Green Salad


MONDAY & TUESDAY
Tennis Tournament
Eating Out


WEDNESDAY
Ham and Gruyere Quiche with Leeks | Good Cheap Eats
Green Salad
or
Steamed Vegetables

THURSDAY
Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta
??

FRIDAY
YOYO


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com






Comments