Menu Plan Monday 3/9/15

Today is the day that I plan to eat. 

Today is the day that I plan to eat dinner at home along with green things to accompany said dinner.  

Microwaved cheese and tortillas have truly become their own food group for me.  Lunch and dinner three days this last week. Can you say yuk, gross, disgusting?  I have a really full weekend planned of things I want to do, so tonight I'm going to do the things I have to do.  This includes veggie prep and a few freezer things for next week, laundry etc,etc. Motivation is high right now...but I'm still at work and it's only 9 am.  I'm seriously considering delegation to the "boy".  He's gonna love this. {is there a sarcastic font?}

He {delegation boy} has tennis matches on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week so I will be one busy Momma. I'm trying desperately to enjoy this season of life because before I know it my "baby" will be headed to college and away from home.  All of my evenings will be free but my heart will be regretful if I don't make the most of right now!  

So, here goes...nothing special, but stuff that we all like and can be prepped early.

Today's To Do:
  1. Grate cheese
  2. Send my boy to the store/make list
  3. Put all ingredients for egg rolls in with beef
  4. Prep peppers/onions/veggies
  5. Make eggrolls--will do on night of
  6. Process rotisserie chicken (time saver for sure)
  7. Make chocolate bar pie.
  8. Make oatmeal chocolate chip bars
  9. Make individual pizzas for freezer--all pieces ready to make
  10. Make chicken Salad
  11. Make pasta salad
  12. Laundry
  13. Make chicken cordon bleu casserole




MONDAY
{tennis match}
Green Beans
To Do:  Put sausage in frig


TUESDAY
Green Salad
{if I have the inclination}
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow


WEDNESDAY
{tennis match}
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Green Salad
{for sure}
To Do:  Go to Sams to get tilapia and salmon, make tartar sauce


THURSDAY
{tennis match}
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets Recipe
and

Rice
Steamed Veggies

or


Homemade Individual Pizzas


FRIDAY
YOYO



I'm so hoping to keep my motivation throughout this day 'cause I want to have fun and be organized.  
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments