Menu Plan Monday 3/16/15

Image result for st patricks day pictures
My menu last week went stupendously well.(good word, huh?)
My only problem is that when I cook....I eat, and I eat a lot, seriously.
This week I'm cooking too....but I'm going to control my portion size so that the new bathing suit I bought will fit when I head to the beach later this month.
The true benefit of living in Florida. For. Sure.

St. Patrick's Day is on Tuesday {btw, my favorite holiday} and we're celebrating with two types of corned beef on Sunday.  I plan to make these up on Saturday so all I have to do is plug in the crock for one and turn on the oven for the other.  The best thing about corned beef is the leftovers and I hope to actually have some this year since I'm making two.

Image result for st patricks day pictures

SUNDAY
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Oven Baked Corned Beef
Corned Beef
Corned Beef in the Crockpot
Roasted Cabbage
To Do:  Decide on landscaping for house, cut veggies

MONDAY
{tennis}

Corned Beef Sandwiches with Swiss
Oven Baked Fries
Oven Roasted Veggies
To Do:  Nothing, all veg cut and having pasta tomorrow.

TUESDAY

Lemon Ricotta Pasta
Green Salad
or
St Patty's Eat Out Night
{since it's a holiday :o)}
To Do:  Put hamburger in the frig

WEDNESDAY
{or repeat of yesterday if we eat out}
Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy
Salisbury Steak
Baby Red Potatoes
Green Beans
To Do:  I think no planned anything..

THURSDAY
Leftovers
To Do:  Nothing, having freezer food or nothing.

FRIDAY
YOYO

I usually try to make at least four meals weekly...sometimes more, but I hate to waste food and honestly my kids aren't home all the time to eat.  We always have something to eat in the cabinet or freezer so I can usually eat whatever I have a hankering for at the time...or stopping by the grocery for a rotisserie chicken and salad mix works too!
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments